A diagram is a symbolic representation of information using visualization techniques.
- How to diagram by Abby Covert.
- Deliverables that Clarify, Focus, and Improve Design, which has this great diagram
- Diagramming with words in Organise ideas written by & for teachers.
- A quite meta meditation on the above in Diagrammatic writing by Joanna Drucker: “a poetic demonstration of the capacity of format to produce meaning.”
- Jeff Eaton shares an approach for when lightweight diagramming can't meaningfully capture the underlying complexity of a very large content environment.
31/365 | #links