On writing week notes
It's a weekend activity, usually on Sundays. My own daily notes, links saved to pocket and any other posts I wrote during the week are used for input.
- a section on music has emerged as the standard last item
- title of the post derived from some fragment of one of the links
- I don't force myself to add context to any of the links, but will let it happen where it comes
- The image was a photograph in the earlier editions. Switched to a drawing or print after a couple of times
- A typographic convention emerged, using “—” as seperators
- I don't have an actual reminder in a calendar or task list for writing these, already a habit by now?
In the beginning I had already written some smaller posts during the week. The week notes were a week to recap them then. Now, with fewer posts in between, the week notes are more placeholders for potential future posts. As always, whether those will get written remains to be seen.
— A post by Roy Scholten Get new posts via email: